Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Butt



"Butt," from The Saratoga Series, 18" x 24", depicting a field of Thoroughbreds running on the turf, acrylics on museum quality panel, available through Spa Fine Art.



SOLD
This is the piece I created in one fell swoop (also called "alla prima") on Saturday at Spa Fine Art in Saratoga, NY. It was a looooong painting session, from 2 until about 10:30pm, interspersed with lots of visiting with friends and fans.
Did I also mention we enjoyed cookies and champagne?
In process photos here.
Many thanks to Spa for hosting such a wonderful day!
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......