Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Saratoga Bound


 

 
It's nearly time for my annual pilgrimage to Saratoga Springs, New York!
 

And for those of you who also visit the track to pay your dues, plan to stop by Spa Fine Art and say hello on Saturday, July 27th.

 
Last year I was able to complete a large racing sceneduring the course of the day. I'm attempting the same again this year! Paint starts flying at 2pm, and I'll be there through close.

 
Stopping to heckle will also give good reason for you to visit Mrs. Londons and bring me something yummy to keep my strength up.

 
Thanks for following along with my paintings!
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......