Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

iPhone Cases!!


You can now order an iPhone case featuring your favorite dog (or cat, horse, etc). The watermark will not be on the final product.
 


 
Over 250 of my paintings are set up for iPhone 4/4S/5 cases. How clever will you look, having your dogs' portrait ON your phone, and his photos IN your phone?

 
If you don't see what you want, shoot me a note, including the painting's title and approximate date painted (there's over 1600 to sift through!), and I'll get it situated for you!!

 
And thank you VERY much for all the wonderful birthday wishes - I had too many to respond to individually, but each one warmed my heart! You guys are the best!!Fondly, Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......