Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Collected, The Saratoga Series


 
 

IN PROCESS:  "Collected," from "The Saratoga Series," 12" x 24", acrylic on museum quality panel, inspired from photos I shot in the early morning on the back side of Saratoga Race Track, $749. Inquiries may come to me.

 
In process pics are on Facebook, along with title suggestions - I'm not yet entirely sold on "Collected."  I'm also considering "Back Sides."  I'm open to your suggestions, too. I'm going to paint more tonite after dinner and will update with photos as the piece progresses.

 
I've been painting Saratoga scenes for four years now. I don't think I will ever tire of the track. 

 
Or of painting it.

 
I suppose this is the closest I'll get to owning a horse. I have an entire stable of them, in paint!!

 
Thanks for supporting my artwork,
Kim


Play Ball Prints Available
 
Click on the image below for ordering details, including pricing and other options.

Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013
 
Available through Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013
 
Available through Thursday, July 4th, 2013
 
Available through Friday, July 5th, 2013
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......