Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Yoda


Yoda, 6" x 8", acrylics on museum quality panel, still life painting of a Star Wars Lucas Film hand puppet. This painting is available for $329 - inquiries may come to me.

SOLD (thank you!)
I squealed when I found this doll at the STD Flea Market in Springfield, MO (no, that is not a typo, there really is an STD Flea Market in Springfield, MO). I mean, come on, who DOESN'T love Yoda? And he's a great, calming presence in the studio.
So I'm shooting to have a good number of doll paintings for an exhibition this coming April. And I'm open to suggestions - when you were younger, who/what was your favorite doll or toy?
Like always, in process pics are on Facebook.
Enjoy your weekend,
Kim
PS  Did you hear about my painting giveaway?
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......