Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thank You!


Ballerinas from Broadway Dance Co opened Alayna's benefit concert this past Saturday with a moving rendition of friendship and bravery. Alayna, a friend of my daughter, is recovering from chemotherapy complications. 
 
 
This weekend, my community joined forces and showed what love can do. Performers sang and danced, with tears and broken voices, and there was no doubt that Alayna and her family were deeply loved.
 
Many of you, people with no connection to this girl, have been praying for Alayna, some made donations to her medical fund, there were items donated for a silent auction - some even donated blood and platelets when she was so critically ill in early August.
 
At a time when the media primarily shares news of strife and immeasurable heartache, it's key to remember that we are not trapped in a world gone haywire. We each have the capacity to change lives. To motivate. To inspire.
 
And small kindnesses, when heaped together, do greater things than ever imagined.
 
Together we have helped Alayna and her family through unimaginable challenges this summer. 
 
Thank you so much for that! Lots of hugs and grateful thoughts heading your way in return right now -
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......