Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Boutros





"Boutros," 8" x 10", acrylics on museum quality panel, commissioned portrait of a much loved and deerly missed lab mix, private collection (THANK YOU!). In process pics of his painting can be viewed on Facebook. And just because I anticipate that he will quickly become a favorite of everyone, I've set him up for reproductions/notecards/smartphone cases as well.

Inquiries may come to me - gift certificates can be delivered via email throughout the weekend. 




I'm officially done with commissions for the holiday!! It's always a great feeling, to think of all the treasures awaiting gift giving (and those who've already been shared). It expands my Christmas exponentially.

Thank YOU for making my holidays warmer,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......