Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Finnigan, Courtesy of The Princess





"Finnigan," 8" square, painted by The Princess, casein on museum quality panel, depicting our very own Finnigan Jones Santini, not for sale.

The Princess painted beside me in the studio on Monday and Tuesday. She generously offered to share her piece via the newsletter and blog so that I could take a guilt-free day off this week (she knows me too well!). And then she upped the ante even more by secretly wrapping the painting and tucking it under the tree. With my name on it.

So that's the story of our own Christmas reveal and my newest acquisition. I just love it!!

Thanks, as always, for sharing the journey,
Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......