Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The 4-Legged Mona Lisa


"Mona Lisa," 8" x 11" (no that's not a typo!), acrylic on museum quality panel, depicting everyone's favorite muse. Act quickly, because I suspect that this Mona is going to find a home very easily. She's $489 and inquiries may always come to moi. In process pics of her are here and yes, I do set up payment plans - email me.

SOLD
For those who are new to my art, Mona Lisa is one of my studio muses. We adopted her two years ago - well, actually, she adopted us, given that she latched onto The Caped Crusader's sleeve when he had his back turned to her crate at the shelter.
Mona has inspired many a painting (here's just a few), and taught me how to properly appreciate the beauty of the striped feline form. 
She's also a fantastic snuggler when I settle down with a book.
I hope you have a good snuggler yourself on this cold winter's evening,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......