Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

A Baker's Dozen





Demo-ing the idea of blocking in quickly, photo courtesy of Douglas Nelson Photography  

Last weekend I had the distinct priviledge of painting with a baker's dozen. Artists, that is. (Although painting donuts would be a lot of fun (a la Kelley Macdonald), hmmm.)

Not to be sidetracked by cruellers, I was truly impressed by the work ethic and attitude these painters possessed - I pushed them far out of their comfort zones and they didn't complain one tiny bit.

Warm thanks to The Craft Shack for hosting our days, and many hugs going out to my new students and friends. See what they did and find out how you can be a part of the paint slinging.

It's rumored I'll be returning to the Orlando area to teach again next year. I'm making a mental note to add donuts to our list of still life props!

Thanks for following along with my artwork, 
Kim 

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......