Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Congratulations!



Ruby, one of the finalists for a free portrait - talk about beautiful eyes!

That's the subject line of the email I just sent out to the 12 finalists in this year's Valentine Painting Giveaway.

There was well over 100 entries received this year (and sadly, they are still arriving, even after the deadline has passed). I have spent the entire day looking at photos, tagging and flagging and resorting and painting each of them in my head. It's been a grand old time!

Thank you to all who sent in photos - the choices were varied and inspiring and heartwarming. Nothing tells a more compelling story about love than the slideshow I watched this morning.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to picking up my brushes on Friday and painting someone a most excellent Valentine. Which one would you choose to paint?

Thanks for following along with my artwork, 
Kim 

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......