Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Available Paintings, April 15th, 2015


The following paintings are available for purchase directly from my studio. These original works, unless noted, are acrylic on museum quality panel. All prices include s&h within the US. Multiple paintings can typically be shipped together, returning collectors receive 10% off purchases, and I do accept payment plans (6 month plan with art shipped upon completion of payments). 

Links to reproductions and other products are at the bottom of this newsletter. 

Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork! 
Warmly, Kim


"Nicker," 16" x 16" x 2" (note that this piece is on a cradeled panel, with the image wrapped around the sides), $999. Inquire directly to me.






"Momma's Got Your Back," 10" x 12", $599. Inquire directly to me.





"Blue Gypsies," 12" x 12", $599. Inquire directly to me.





"Dreamer," 11" x 14", $599. Inquire directly to me.





"Silly Old Girl," 11" x 14", $599. Inquire directly to me.





"Spring," 8" x 30", $699, mixed media and reverse painting on plexi. Inquire directly to me.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......