Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Buster


From last December, this was a Christmas gift I couldn't share for fear of ruining the surprise. "Buster," 6" x 8", acrylics on museum quality panel, commissioned portrait depicting a family member who is dearly missed.  If you are interested in commissioning a portrait, let me know

Rough day at the easel. I tried a particular composition at least 5 times, but I might as well just been sleeping at my desk. Still not clear why it wasn't working, but I did fine tune my sanding and wiping skills.

Then I went and ate a lot of cheese. I've been on a cheese kick lately. And worked on my new website. Now I'm off to teach art journaling class. The day hasn't been a total waste.

Thanks for your interest in my artwork,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......