Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


"Nosey," 4" x 6", wirehaired pointer portrait in acrylic on board, $199 to the first buyer. Inquiries to ksantini@sbcglobal.net .

SOLD.

Proceeds from this painting will benefit the Oakland Pet Adoption Center (http://www.oaklandpetfund.org/), my local shelter, making wonderful progress towards turning us into a no-more-homeless-pets community!

This guy must've followed his nose a bit too far, as he was at my shelter a few weeks back, waiting for his owner to catch up with him. There were several pointers, along with a mess of hounds and beagles. The crisp fall air brings out all sorts of critters to chase and track, and I suppose the temptations were too hard to resist for those dogs.

"Nosey" will be stunning tucked into a wide frame, placed somewhere special.

Thanks, as always, for your time in looking at, and sharing, my paintings with your friends and family.
See you tomorrow,
Kim
www.paintingadogaday.com

PS YEAH! I got the bulk of my computer issues ironed out, including a problem with posting to the Painting a Dog a Day newsgroup - I aponogize for your missing out on yesterday's little Westie faces. Thanks for your patience!
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......