Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Duggan


"Duggan," approximately 6-1/2" x 16", portrait of a German Shorthaired Pointer, completed in Golden Open Acrylics on Raymar panel.

Ok, I'm drawing a total blank on how to stitch the stupid multiple scans of Duggan together, but I am hoping that you can figure it out. There is no harsh line in the midst of her silly chest - it is merely my inadequate computer skills, highlighted for the entire world to enjoy. Laugh it up while you can. I'll be losing sleep over this darned detail.

But thank you for enjoying her.

She is awfully cute, isn't she?

And hurray up to go bid on "The Sound of Souls" before it's gone. Auction ending very soon.

Thank YOU - <<>>
Kim
ksantini@turtledovedesigns.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......