Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Creek

"The Creek (Winnie, Joey and Katie)," 5-1/2" x 10", depicting three rescued dogs romping in a shallow creek, completed in Golden Open Acrylics on Raymar panel, available for $399.

Inquiries regarding "The Creek" or questions about how to commission a portrait of your best friends pursuing their best past time may come to me.

I've painted this threesome before, individually and in another creek-side piece titled "The Stick." These dogs live quite the life, romping and enjoying each other and their family. It's always a pleasure to bring them back to the easel for another visit.

I invite you to share photos of your dogs enjoying the great outdoors - who knows? they might just show up in one of these newsletters! can you stand it?

Another thought - would you like to order notecards with a particular Dog a Day painting on them? Let me know!

5-1/2 x 8" notecards come in a variety orf finishes, with either with blank interiors or personal messages. They work well packaged as gifts, used as Thank Yous and make excellent Holiday Greetings. Prices start at a little more than $2/card. I'd be happy to help you create the perfect card to celebrate your occasion.

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

"Whip-tastic"
Thank you to everyone sending in title suggestions for yesterday's painting. I was kept busy fielding well over 3 dozen variations, and there was debate between some excellent suggestions like "Whippet Good" and "It Takes Two."

As thanks for titling the painting, collector Erika Stark will receive a set of notecards depicting the "Whip-tastic" s. Thanks, Erica, for your cheeky suggestion!

We'll have to make titling paintings a regular bit. What do you think?
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......