Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, October 08, 2010

Ruby

"Ruby," 8" square, commissioned dog portrait, completed in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord, private collection (THANK YOU!!). Inquiries on how you can commission a portrait of your best friend may come to me.
Don't you just love this face? Totally melt-worthy. Dear, sweet Ruby.
I have been negligent in thanking those of you who are keeping me busy. I'm fielding inquiries, booking new commissions and selling paintings left and right - guess it's that time of year!
So warm thanks and a special welcome to the newest Dog-a-Day collectors. Thanks go out also to my favorite long time purchasers who have recently added to their walls. It is much appreciated.

And Painting #1000, "The Sound of Souls," hammered last night at $330. Every cent is going to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. THANK YOU ALSO to all the bidders for making this event such a success!!
Enjoy the weekend -
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......