Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sam and Bella


"Sam and Bella," 11" x 14", commissioned double Maltese portrait done in Golden Open Acrylics on a 2" cradeled Ampersand Gessobord (see below), private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may always come to me.
I love working on these cradeled panels - I carry the painting around the sides, and there is absolutely no need to frame the piece. Let me know if you are interested in having your portrait done like this - it makes for a gorgeous presentation!

This painting has been "in the works" for a few weeks now - there's no way I could have pulled off something this size and complexity in one day!

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

PSST - I'm still accepting holiday commissions. Email meto get on my calendar!

Artist Q&A Day This Friday

On Friday, October 29th I'll open up the Painting a Dog a Day blog and take all your arts related questions.

There will be a thread started first thing Friday morning. You can submit your questions using the comment option on the blog. As I publish each comment, I'll also answer each question.

This is a great way to start conversations up regarding materials or processes or even just choosing muses.

I look forward to sharing ideas with you this coming Friday!

Shhh...It's a Secret

In keeping with the whole holiday gift-giving bit, there may be some days where I am unable to post or share my painting.

After all, I don't want to ruin any surprises! But don't worry - I'll post them after the holidays when all gifts have been given.

Meanwhile, let's just say that the other painting I finished today was killer.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......