Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Circle, Finished

"The Circle," 15" x 18," a commissioned portrait of four family members, done in acrylics on a museum quality panel, headed to a private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may come to me.
 
In process photos, many of them, are on the studio's Facebook page - be sure to scroll back, because I've been working on this one since last week.
 
 

This weekend I wrapped myself in family and gave thanks for my Grandparents. The perfect prescription for healing.

 
This morning all three kids got off to school - although The Caped Crusader slept in and joined his classmates a little later in the day. Which means I got in a couple of uninterrupted hours at the easel and started a ginormous pot of ham soup simmering, and that was an excellent prescription as well.

 
Fondly,
Kim, who's looking at her calendar and realizing there's not much more room for holiday commissions - you'de better speak up now or it'll be a gift certificate (which really isn't bad at all, because the recipient gets to participate in the portrait process themselves)!!
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......