Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lunchtime Love


Above, my brown bag demo painting, and at bottom, a handful of my students' paintings. Aren't they just phenomenal?
 

Did you miss me?

 
I've been a busy, busy beaver, leading a mess of crazy fun women on a color mixing adventure, lecturing about marketing and branding, waking up beachside  to the most glorious northern Michigan sunrises, and enjoying some Traverse City wines.

 
I had such a good time with my new friends - I worked them hard, but there wasn't an ounce of complaining. They rose to the occasion over and over again, and surprised even themselves with the caliber of work they created (I KNEW they had it in them!).

 
THANK YOU to the Art Center Traverse City and to my remarkable art-eests - I've been invited to come back next summer, and hope to share a glass of Nasty Red with you again! 

 
And tomorrow I want to get to my brushes and paint!!

 
Thanks so much for following along with my artwork,
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......