Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Strawberry Shortcakes, In Process


Continued Process, "Strawberry Shortcakes," 12" x 16", depicting a pile of old dolls, acrylics on museum quality panel, available for $629 to the first one asking nicely. Inquiries can come to moi, please and thank you!
 

I got to pick my brushes up for a little this afternoon, and continued carving out the smiling faces in this box of Strawberry Shortcake dolls. 

 
There is a precarious balance between all of these faces - the one in the middle will be at the top of the pile, and I have to make her brighter than the others. I can tell I still have a ways to go.

 
In process photos are over on the studio's facebook page.
 

Thanks so much for following along with my artwork,
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......