Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Truffles





FROM LEFT:  "Truffles I" "II" and "III", each 4" square, acrylics on museum quality panel, currently being sold at auction. Proceeds to benefit my animal shelter, the Oakland Pet Adoption Center.

These are the best sort of truffles - ones you can never have too many of! Wouldn't they make a great Valentine's gift for someone special?

Bid via Facebook by commenting on the paintings' photo. Bids accepted until 9pm EST Sunday, January 26th. All monies raised exceeding $60/painting will be donated to my local animal shelter.

(And I know I was supposed to start that big painting today - but the panel I had overnighted arrived damaged, so it looks like Friday is when I'll get to start.)

Thanks for helping homeless animals AND sharing my love of chocolate!
Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......