Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Waving Hello, Tigerhugs



"Waving Hello (Tigerhugs)," 10" square, acrylics on museum quality panel, depicting The Man Child's best buddy from when he was more a child and less a man. In process photos are here, and if you love the end result, he needs a home - Tigerhugs is only $539 to the first one asking nicely. You can ask nicely via email to moi.

This little guy was The Man Child's first best friend. When I found him tucked into a corner of the boys' room last week, it made me pine for our bedtime routine. We would snuggle under the eaves of their room, a sleepy boy tucked under each arm, and tackle a stack of books they both had memorized. I would snuggle with them, and they in turn had their own special snugglers (I'll have to find The Caped Crusader's little puppy.....).

Tonite I'll be reading Sleeping Beauty and Jamberry before my own bedtime.

Thanks for following along with my artwork, 
Kim (who got the replacement 18"x24" panel - overnite shipping apparently takes 2 days now - and the replacement was ALSO damaged - nothing to do but pour a glass of wine and practice my yoga breathing)
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......