Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Chestnut, In Process


"Chestnut" 24" x 12", acrylics on a museum quality panel, depicting a chestnut mare with a little bit of flash. This painting can be yours for $1499, which includes s&h inside the US. There's a mess of in process photos  here, including some detail shots. Inquires may come directly to me

You may have noticed I'm sharing more in process paintings lately. This is because I have made a conscious choice to work in a larger scale, and that means I can't always finish a painting in one day.

This is an important piece of my growth as an artist, but I know it's not nearly as fun to see unfinished works all the time, too. Please bear with me as I work through some kinks and figure out the best way to handle this.

Would you rather I posted less frequently, but only shared completed works? or do you prefer the regular updates, even if some of the paintings are unresolved?

Thanks for weighing in!

And thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork!
Warmly, Kim 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......