Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Baby Boo Peanut


"Baby Boo Peanut," Toy #16, 6" x 6," acrylics on masonite. The designers at TY are brilliant - first they brought us Beanie Babies, then Webkinz, and now Baby Boos. I love the huge eyes and the stuffie's proportions - makes for a fun subject to paint! This piece is $75, including shipping inside the US. Purchasing is as simple as asking.

SOLD (THANK YOU!)

The Princess cleaned her room.

And I got a bag of props. 

Makes me sad that she is no longer playing with stuffed animals and toys. Well, perhaps sad isn't the right word - melancholy might be better. She's grown up now, giving me her hand me downs for the studio.

At least I can still entice her in here every so often for journaling and listening to music.

It's going to be hard when she starts high school this fall. I think it might be harder than her first day of Kindergarten. Perhaps I will secretly tuck a naked Barbie and a love letter from her Mommie into her backpack.

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,
All my best, Kim
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......