Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Captain America


"Captain America," Toy #18, 6" x 6," acrylics on masonite. This painting features a tiny metal superhero figurine, fascinatingly articulated and detailed. I have absolutely no idea where he came from or who he was made by. His painting is $75, including shipping inside the US. Purchasing is as simple as asking.

SOLD (thank you!)

From My Satellite Office in NY

I spent the last week painting ahead with the grande scheme of scheduling all my newsletters and blog posts to automatically distribute themselves while I was traveling. Great idea on paper, but there wasn't enough hours in the day to make it happen!

I've been traveling the last two days - drove to outside Toronto on Tuesday to spend time with Linda Shantz (we reminesced about our trip to the Kentucky Derby, played with her horses, and collaborated on a new painting), then drove across Canada and New York yesterday, arriving in Saratoga last night (where I enjoyed a fab meal with two dear friends from Michigan who have relocated to this area). You can follow along with my adventures here, including meeting Rodney the unicorn, if you are interested!

So I'm writing this newsletter from my satellite office with a mug of chamomile tea at my side and a bowl of dried mango. Juliet Harrison is bound to arrive any minute, and Alecia Underhill and Sharon Passmore will join us later today. And we will start our rounds in town, connecting with more friends and gathering inspiration.

Just pile on more horses and art and laughter and pastries and ice cream.

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year!

(Meanwhile, if you would like to add Captain America to your collection, I can ship him out mid-next-week when I return to the studio - but shoot me a note now, because if you wait, he may be gone!)

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,
All my best, Kim

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......