Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Recent Paintings, Available for Purchase


I'm always painting, or so it seems! The following paintings are recently available for purchase directly from my studio. These original works, unless noted, are acrylic on museum quality panel. All prices include s&h within the US. (A more comprehensive list of unsold originals can be seen here)

BONUS - Multiple paintings can typically be shipped together, returning collectors receive 10% off purchases (excluding paintings on paper or masonite), and I do accept payment plans (6 month plan with art shipped upon completion of payments). 

Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork! 
Warmly, Kim


"Domino," 7-1/2" x 12", $449. Inquire directly to me.



"Bouquet IV," one of several floral paintings available, each created under the instruction of Lisa Daria Kennedy, 6" x 6", acrylics on masonite, $75. Inquire directly to me. You can view additional florals here.



"Mum's Kitten," 10" x 16", $579. Inquire directly to me.



"Cookie Monster," Toy #6 of 100, 6" x 6", acrylics on masonite, $75. This summer brought on a new series of 100 toys, each affordably priced. I am about 1/4 of the way through the project, and have created a smile worthy collection. Inquire directly to me.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......