Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bug (aka Mona Lisa)


 

"Bug (aka Mona Lisa)," 5" x 7", acrylic on museum quality panel, depicting a certain ornery tabby, $289 to the first taker (the painting, not the furry troublemaker).

 
Inquiries can always come to me!!! And thank you!!

 
 
 

I always knew she was a starlet!! Even when busted playing in my brush water, she maintains her composure. And looks at me just like this.

 
Little Mona Lisa is hitting the big time - watch for a special announcement (completely unrelated to the Cherished project's news) very soon!

 
And snag up one of her paintings now, before she is Hollywood A List-ed and we are mere bothersome papparazzi, sifting through her trash.

 
Now that I think about, I'm already changing her litterbox. Damn. Curses on these opposable thumbs!

 
Have a spectacular weekend,
Kim
 




There is Other News, Too....


About the Cherished project, but I haven't yet seen contracts, and until things are a little more set in stone than verbal agreements, I have to bite my tongue and stay quiet.

 
It's. Really. Really. Hard.

 
Now I'd better sign off before I let something slip out accidentally.

 
Like ArtPrize.
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......