Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Lewis, In Process

 
 
 
IN PROCESS:  "Lewis," 18 x 24", acrylics on museum quality cradeled panel, depicting a very beloved Golden Retriever. This commissioned portrait will be headed to it's new home very soon - but first, I have to finish it!
 

In process pics of Lewis are here.

 
If you want to talk about commissioning something extra special and extra large (Lewis is larger than life) - email me. Let's talk.
 
 

I'm not very patient, and it's been since the New Year that I have been waiting for this panel to be delivered. Within minutes of cracking the box open, I had the panel on the easel and was slinging paint.

 
I have plans to go out tonite (gasp!!), so I'm going to clean my brushes and pick up tomorrow.


Stay tuned,
Kim, who's looking forward to wild shenanigans like only a herd of moms can whip up
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......