Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Koi I, II, III and IV


 
 
From left to right: Koi I, II, III, IV, each 6" square, together measuring 6" x 24", acrylic on museum quality panel, depicting koi fish in a natural pond setting, all four panels together available for $699. Inquiries may come to me.
 
 
I came home from last night's art guild meeting inspired and wanting to paint. Since I had to stay up and wait for a kid to return home, I poured a glass of wine and reached for my brushes. You can see what I worked on long past said kid's return here - including the work today.
 
Around lunch I got to a clear stopping point and decided to work on something entirely different - an idea I have had for quite some time.
 
So this afternoon was spent fishing.
 
The four panels are meant to stay together - and yet each of them also works well alone, as you can see in the individual photos below.
 
Once the originals sell, I'll offer reproductions on these four. I can see them brightening up many a home.
 
Thanks for sticking around and enjoying my art - even when I don't paint dogs every day!!
Kim

Koi 1
 
Koi II
 
Koi III
 
Koi IV
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......