Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, October 07, 2013

Pinky & Blu


"Pinky" and "Blu", bunnies done in acrylic on bristol board, each original painting measuring 9" x 12". I'm going to tweak these two a bit more and then offer reproductions (notecards and/or prints on canvas/paper/acrylic/metal) starting at $50. There will also be smartphone cases - I promise to share order details tomorrow after I take care of one more tweak...... Meanwhile, inquiries/special requests may always come to me.
 
Wouldn't these be fabulous in a nursery or playroom?
 
 
I was driving and otherwise distracted by some yechy looking weather blowing in, when the most wonderful idea smacked me upside the head.
 
Why not sketch animals overtop patterns, like what I did with the dolls last week? But take it a step further and paint my own patterns?
 
That idea sure got me through errands lickety spilt!
 
When do you get your best ideas?
Kim
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......