Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

New Reproductions and Cell Phone Cases


 
"Pinky" and "Blu", reworked and converted to smartphone cases. You can get Pinky and Blu printed on paper, canvas, acrylic or metal. You can also create customized notecards bearing your own message.Details available here.
 
 
I also updated a number of new images toFineArtAmerica - a variety of dogs, dancers (including an equine!) and kitties - they are pictured below. There's plenty of eye candy in my FineArtAmerica storefront - you are invited to take a peek and see what makes you smile.
 
I'm off to the easel for a bit before this evening's art guild meeting - hope you have a fantastic afternoon!
Kim



Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......