Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. At first the paintings were mostly dogs, but over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, children and other treasured heirlooms.

And yes, I accept commissions!

You are invited to sign up using the links at the left to receive the dailies via email or follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yoshi, A Painted Sketch

 

"Yoshi," a painted sketch, roughly 4" x 5" on a 9" x 12" sheet of bristol board, done in acrylics, blood, sweat and tears. This piece is in a private collection - thank you very much!

 
Fabulous date last nite with My Better Half and the Amazing Amanda Palmer. And tonite we have another date, this time with the Lake Orion High School Drumline Parent Corps (in other words, the parent volunteers).

 
Tomorrow I'm filming an interview at a local cable channel and delivering a couple paintings for an in-home audition before leading my wonderful group of grownUP Journallers in our last gathering of the year.

 
Wild and crazy stuff happening around these parts!!

 
Fondly,
Kim, who is nearly finished with the book Gone Girl and isn't quite sure how to follow it up
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......