Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

 

IN PROCESS:  "Bear," from the "Water Dogs" series, 11" x 15," done in acrylics on a museum quality panel, depicting a golden retriever. A very wet golden retriever. This painting is already spoken for, but let's talk about doing more water dogs - email me.

 
You can view in process pics of Bear's portrait on the studio's Facebook page.

 
I will finish Bear later tonite (and you can follow that on FBtonite as it unfolds, too, so pour a glass of wine for yourself and join me) - but I'm dashing off shortly for carpool (this is hopefully my last school carpool for a bit as The Caped Crusader potentially gets a walking boot/cast on Friday!!) and post office (am sending three paintings to new homes) and ballet (sigh. I love that The Princess dances and I adore the group of young ladies that she dances with). 

 
Toodle Loo,
Kim, who compromised by listening to Swan Lake AND The Nutcracker in the studio today..... 

 
PS Fast forward 7 hours and you have the final version.....





Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......