Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Vote

 

In case you've been living in a cave, it's Election Day here in the US.

 
It doesn't matter who or what you vote for - what matters is that you vote.

 
Our country is far from perfect, but we are lucky enough to have a say in choosing our leadership and helping steer the future.

 
Don't waste your shot! Getcher butt to the polls before they close,
Kim, who is looking forward to no more automated political phone calls starting tomorrow
 
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......