Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Incoming, Finished


"Incoming," 11" x 14", acrylics on a museum quality panel, depicting two labrador retriever pups, black and yellow, available for $599 to the first one asking nicely. Inquiries may come to me.

SOLD.


Lots of in process pics and a conversation about the painting are here, on the studio Facebook page.

I'm looking for more water dog muses - Sheldon will be needing fresh paintings in the new year! You can email your photos to me with absolutely no obligation to make a purchase.

Now I'm off to work on the two commissioned sketches I should have started yesterday.

Fondly,
Kim, who is becoming far too good at procrastination



Water Dogs

I couldn't be more thrilled to share that Sheldon Fine Arts in Naples Florida will be representing my artwork beginning in December 2012.

Sheldon will be exhibiting a sampling of my Water Dogs paintings, similar to "Incoming," pictured at right. They also can discuss commissioned portraits, paintings that go beyond a mere likeness.

If you are in the southern Florida area, please stop by Sheldon Fine Arts, thank them again on my behalf, and welcome them to the fold.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......