Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hard at Work

 

I didn't make it to the easel today. Sometimes days just work out that way, despite good intentions. But instead of pining for what I didn't get done, here's what I DID get accomplished:

  • Packed three paintings off to new homes and shipped a half dozen to gallerys in New York and Naples
  • Invoiced sales and booked new commissions
  • Fielded inquiries for new projects
  • Draftied an outline for Thursday's cable show interview (I will be on a local cable show which is filming in 2 days)
  • Began collecting materials and reviewing my lesson plan for Thursday evening's grownUPs journaling workshop
  • Placed a supplies order
  • Got a much needed haircut - I've had a ponytail for the last 6 months!!
  • Actually took a lunch break and spent an hour reading - gasp! - a non-art book (Gone Girl, for those who must know, and a title I simply cannot put down)

So tomorrow I get to paint all day long. That is, if I can get through enough paperwork tonite. And that might be a stretch, because My Better Half and I are off on a date. And I may have to finish Gone Girl and learn what happens to Amy and Nick......

 
Fondly,
Kim, who is trying to get used to having bangs
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......