Paintings With Soul

Since October 2006 I've been a daily painter, creating a new pet portrait at least 5 times per week. Over the years I've expanded my offerings to include a variety of animals, pets, race horses, children and other treasured heirlooms. In addition, I accept a limited number of commissions each year.

In 2015 I am honored to be the Kentucky Derby Artist.

You may use the links below right to receive my daily paintings via email or to follow my blog with a feed. I post additional info, including in-process jpgs and other related information, on the studio Facebook page as well.

Meanwhile, thanks
so much for your continued support of my artwork.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Leia and The General, A Painted Sketch

 
"Leia and The General," image approximately 12" x 7" roughly centered on a 17" x 14" piece of bristol board, done in acrylics. This special commission will be headed soon to a new home (thank you so very much!).
 
 

It's not every Monday I get to paint Princess Leia and The General. I'm just saying.

 
Fondly,
Kim, who is grateful for her little Star Wars jaunt today, but also for the sacrifices of the millions of men and women who put their lives on hold to protect my freedoms. And the freedoms of my family. There is no compensation for that, but my heart is trying.
Share/Save/Bookmark

Similar Dog-a-Day Paintings

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

All the Dog-a-Days Ever......