Spark, original acrylic on a museum quality panel, 20”x16”, $850 plus s&h. I always welcome your questions (yes, I offer payment plans - details below) or just reach out to share some love.
Having just returned from Denver, Colorado, last week you know the next new paintings will be inspired by the Rocky Mountains. I didn’t actually see fox while there, but I did see lots of elk, a couple mountain goats, and plenty of other awe inspiring things.
One unexpected thing we encountered was smoke from the Canadian wildfires. And while that wasn’t on my mind when painting, I realized after I signed her that this little painting was a living ember. Hence the title, Spark. A spark can be so much more than a literal speck of fire, and I feel that it’s the perfect title for this gem of a painting.
You can view - or purchase - Spark on my website. Let me know if you would like a payment plan (30% non refundable deposit with the balance plus shipping paid in full inside 12 months time). Repeat offenders, i.e. returning collectors, please use “COLLECTOR10” at checkout for 10% off the acquisition of original artwork.
Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork.
Love you, Kim
Comments
Post a Comment