Did you know that I have an online classroom called The Magic Space? It's an open studio setup where I drop exclusive content focused on sharing inspiration, approach to intuitive work, the processes I use in my paintings, and all sorts of other good stuff.
The basic premise is that we all want to discover what makes our work stand out, right? like essentially how to build a unique style. And that's what I show, by example, with content created in real time focused exactly on what I am doing in my paintings.
If you already follow me on my socials you are seeing in process images and the finished work, algorythm permitting, which is great eye candy. In The Magic Space you get so much more than that - you learn where the ideas originate, see preparatory works, deep discourse on the evolution and journey a painting carries me on, hear me frame takeaways and new challenges, with opportunity to ask questions and hands on guidance as you shape the direction for your own work. (All with controls that allow you to choose if you want to receive notifications by email or via logging into the platform, so no more piecemeal information).
Tuition is paid monthly; students can stay for as long as they wish. I have two instructional tiers - @theeasel ($30) is for the curious mind who is limited in creative time, monthly with about 40-60 minutes of new content and a lunch meetup via zoom. Independent Study ($50) is for the active creator with a regular studio practice - they receive all @theeasel content plus another 2 hours of material, including a live event each month.
There is literally something for everyone - If you are unable to commit to a monthly payment, sign up for the free tier where you'll get tips, prompts and other juicy bits from the studio that don't show up anywhere else. And if you simply wish to support all the free content I build across all the platforms, there is a tip jar via the $4 Buy Blue a Treat tier.
November is going to be a great month with a focus on alignment and understanding, along with some serious project planning.
I hope you can join me!
Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork, Love you, Kim. |
|
Comments
Post a Comment